Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meeting with Jacky

At around 3.30pm, I was sleeping when Jer's brother called me. He was not working today and wanted me to go with him to Funan IT Mall to fix the RAM problem in Jer's and his laptop. I was still feeling tired and slept somemore...

I woke up at around 4.15pm and sms Jer's brother to prepare to go out. When I went to Jer's house, her brother was still preparing... We left the house at 5pm and did some errands before going to Funan IT Mall.

We reached Harvey Norman at Funan IT Mall and the salesperson upgraded Jer's laptop without any questions asked. He also told us that Windows Vista requires updating to Service Pack 1 before it can support 4GB of RAM.

Next we went to fetch Jer at her office. Jer's brother was very famished and we went to Tiong Bahru Plaza for dinner. As the time was running late, I sms the videographer Jacky to postpone the appointment time to 9pm. We had nasi lemak there before we parted our ways with Jer's brother.

We took the MRT to Pasir Ris MRT station and a cab to Jacky's house. Jacky showed us a video he had taken for a previous couple and it was very funny. We were satisfied with his work and we discussed on the pricing. We also asked for a photo montage and the whole package cost $1k... Jacky asked for a deposit of $300 but I did not bring any cash out. Lucky, he was okay with it if I would transfer the money to his bank account.

We left his house around 10pm and took a bus to Pasir Ris Interchange. I transferred the deposit at White Sands before we embarked on the long journey home. We were so tired and we fell asleep the moment we sat on the seats. I sent Jer home before going home.

A month more to go before our big day haa!

No comments: