Monday, December 29, 2008

Delivery of Dressing Table & AV Testing

I went over to the new house slightly after 12pm to wait for the delivery of the dressing table. I had ordered it from Beds.sg and it was the most value for money compared to other dressing tables I had seen so far.

I swept the master bedroom floor and went back to do the wedding program sheet and seating plan. While I was in the midst of doing the seating plan, the deliveryman called to tell me that he would be coming between 4 to 6pm, which has totally detour from the original arrangement of between 12 to 4pm.. I asked him to come before 5pm as I have to go to M Hotel in the evening for AV testing.

As I was about to finish on the wedding program sheet and seating plan, the delivery came. It was already 5mins past 5pm. I made a check on the dressing table and everything seems fine to me. So I made the payment and the deliverymen left. I quickly packed up my stuff and went home.

I went home and had a shower. The time was already almost close to 6pm. I was supposed to meet Jer at Tanjong Pagar MRT station and I was about to be late. I quickened my pace and took the MRT. Luckily, I reached there on time. Jer came and we went to M Hotel.

I was about to call Eugene when we saw him walking out of the lift. We called out to him and he told us that another couple had arrived late for their appointment and he needs to attend to them for a while. We ordered drinks at the Tea Bar as we waited for him. Eugene came back shortly and we went through the finalisation of the wedding banquet. After that, we went to level 2 for AV testing. Jer's colleague, Lili, had helped us to create a childhood photo montage. This is my first time viewing it and it was very beautifully and professionally done. We were advised to give the file to the hotel in the format of .wmv or .avi in order for them to run it in their computer.

We went back to Jer's home after that.

No comments: