Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sisters' Gathering

Today is the day to meet up with all my sisters and Lida who had willingly volunteered to be the MC. Thanks heaps!

Received an sms from Van in the morning to say that she's not well and might not be able to attend the gathering as she wouldn't want to spread the virus to us. I told her if she's really not well, she'll better stay @ home to rest - not at all bothered that she'll spread the virus to me...hehe... since I've been sick for the past 3 weeks.

2 hrs later, Zhen sms to inform that Lisi and her are sick. In fact, they have been sick since Mindy's wedding. This is the moment when I was thinking of postponing the gathering since 3 persons can't attend. In the end, Zhen asked me to proceed and she'll try to come if she feels better. I feel so touched that all the sisters are trying to meet up though they are sick.

Anyway, today is also the day for preview of the album montage. Ben & I had lunch and went to Sattine to preview the photos. Well, I kindda like the way the photos are designed and placed. We spent around 10 mins and we are done. No changes needed. Haha... Happy...

I am supposed to rush home now for the sisters' gathering. Just then, Lisi called to say she is sick but she will still come. So touched! Just as I was going to walk to my new home, Lida called. He's waiting outside my house already. Ghosh! I am not even at my new house yet. I apologised and told him I am on the way there now... Feel so pai sei... Didn't expect anyone to come early, esp half an hour early.

I hastened my footsteps and saw Lida waiting outside. I quickly opened the door for him and settle a few things before we had small chats while waiting for the rest to come. Door bell rang and it's pizza delivery. The guy actually don't have a pen with him and fortunately, Lida came to the rescue. What am i gonna do without him. Haha... And he laughed at me for not knowing my own house like where things are kept. Oh well... I've not shifted in and seldom go to my new house so naturally I am quite unfamiliar. Haha...

Slowly one by one the sisters start to come and the sushi finally arrived. They had a tour of my new house before having the dinner. Lida had quite a no of suggestions and all sisters contributed on how to "sabo" Ben. lolx and I let the cat out by telling them what his most afraid of. Well... I shall leave the discussion as that as i can't possible write them down here if not Ben would have known what's gonna happen that day... We shall leave it to 3rd Jan to reveal the secrets.

No comments: