Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brothers' Discussion

I woke up with a bad sore throat. I had tried to battle it with bottles of herbal tea for the past few days but in vain. So I decided to visit the doctor. Surprisingly, there was no one else at the clinic. I told the doctor that I need to recover fast as I am getting married and will be going for honeymoon. The doctor understood my predicament and prescribed antibiotics and some other medicines to me. Thanks doc! I went home but I did not rest even though I took 2 medicines which will make me drowsy.. I do not have the luxury to rest cos I still have plenty of stuff to settle before the big day sigh..

In the evening, I went over to Huayong's house. The guys were having a potluck session to celebrate post X'mas and the coming of the New Year. But I did not join in as I need to take care of my body. After the guys had their fill, I started the discussion proper.

I went through the program sheet and told my brothers (Huayong, Chin Kang, Kia Hiang and Guohui) the important things to take note of. Kia Hiang was assigned the person-in-charge of them as he has experience in running events. Furthermore, my big day is his birthday as well haha! After I was done with everything, Daniel offered to send me back since he was going back too.

I gladly took the ride back. I went to Jer's house and we discussed on the final preparation for our big day. Tomorrow, we will be cleaning up the new house since we will not be able see each other on Friday (as according to Chinese custom).

No comments: