Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Curtain Part II

At 7.30pm, I went over to the new house to await the arrival of the curtain uncle. At the same time, I began to fix the Starhub broadband in the living room. The uncle came with his assistant at 7.50pm. I asked them to take a seat to wait for Jer as she had just reached Bukit Gombak MRT station. I turned on the TV and fan for them while I continued with the modem installation.

Jer came and we began to browse through the catalogue. We chose two designs and the uncle told us that he has to go back to check whether there is any stock of the design. He left a catalogue for us just in case that the two designs we had chosen had run out of stock. They left and Jer and me went to the coffeeshop to buy my dinner.

Tomorrow, the uncle will call me to update me on the designs. Hopefully they will be available and the curtains will be up by next week.

No comments: