Monday, December 15, 2008

Delivery of Study Table

I went over to the new house after lunch to wait for the arrival of the study table and to clean up the house. Jer had no time to clean the floor after her sisters' gathering at the new house.

I vacuumed the study room and the delivery came. The deliverymen assembled and placed the table according to my request and left. The tempered glasses for the table are not fitted tightly even though the metal parts have been all connected tightly. They left the house and as usual, I have to clean up the room again due to the pieces of small Styrofoam and dirt from the cardboards.

I vacuumed and mopped the entire house and a female Malay lady came to the door. She is thinking of buying the unit beside my house and came to check on the owner. Too bad I couldn't help her much cos I also have not moved in yet haha! She seems quite a nice person though.

I tried calling Jer's mum but no one answers the phone. So I went home and went for a jog at the car park. After my jog, I managed to contact Jer's mum and arranged to meet her to buy the ring at a jewellery shop near Bukit Gombak MRT station.

We went to the jewellery shop and I began to choose a ring. I did not catch a fancy on almost all the designs and finally chose a gold ring with a simple design. I guess it's the best I can find in that shop...

Jer's mum bought her dinner and we returned to Jer's house after that. Jer will be reaching home from work soon.

No comments: