Thursday, December 11, 2008

First & Final Meeting with Colette Seah

I went to the new house in the afternoon as I had some free time. I spent an hour to assemble the bed in the guest room and my finger got hurt in the process.. Luckily it was only a superficial injury. I also changed the toilet bowl cover which Jer had changed on Tuesday. Finally I began to install the CCTV in the living room but I did not managed to get it running even though I believed I had connected all the links correctly. Guess I will need to contact the installation person for help.

I went home and bathe before going to Tanjong Pagar MRT station to meet Jer to go to M Hotel together. We were supposed to meet the Catering Manager, Colette Seah, at 7pm but I reached Tanjong Pagar MRT station exactly at 7pm. We quickly walked to M Hotel and I called Colette the moment we reached the lobby. Colette told me to wait for her at The Tea Bar.

We ordered two drinks and made ourselves at home. Yesterday, Jer and I had run through some issues which we would like to bring up to Colette. Jer had gone the extra mile to convert the handwritten paper into a computerised paper.

Colette came shortly and gave me the extra wedding cards which I had requested. I checked the design and found that it was different from the one that was given to us. I told Colette and she would make the change later.

Colette told us that her colleague, Eugene Lam, will come to meet us soon as she will be handing over her duties to him when she goes for vacation next week till 5th January 09. So this means that we will not see her again after today.

They showed us the available wedding favors and we selected two. We were also asked to choose the decoration theme for the dinner and we went into details on the contract. We discussed many issues including those which Jer and I had prepared. So we will need to select the songs and I will need to coordinate the wedding with Eugene.

We left the hotel after an hour of discussion. We were tired and went home straight.

No comments: