Thursday, January 1, 2009

Spring Cleaning & Collection of Gowns & Photos

I went home to Jer's house to meet her to go to our new house together. Jer packed and decorated the house while I vacuumed and mopped the floor. I even washed the 2 toilets for the 1st time since we have taken over the house. The house is finally ready for our big day! But I realised that I had not brought along my pillow to put at the bed as I am still using it at home. I have to bring it by tomorrow or the bed will look weird with only a pillow haha!

By the time we were done, it was already close to 6pm. We went home to wash up and I had my dinner at home. We had borrowed Jer's brother's car to go to Sattine to collect our photo album, Jer's gowns and my suit.

We reached Sattine around 8pm. Mandy asked us to have our dinner and I brought Jer to the nearby coffeeshop. After Jer had her dinner, we went back to Sattine. We were thrilled to see our photo album and the table top photo. Both are very nicely done up! We collected Jer's gown and Mavis's gown but I was asked to come back tomorrow to collect my suit as it was not ready yet..

Oh well, I don't seem to have any choice since I need to return tomorrow to collect the flowers sigh..

No comments: