Monday, November 24, 2008

Si Dian Jin

I woke up at 6pm by my alarm. The first night shift after 2 weeks had taken the toll out of me and furthermore I was out the whole day yesterday. Later, my sister, my brother and sister-in-law and my mum will be going to Jer's brother's shop at Lot 1 to buy the "si dian jin" for Jer. The "si dian jin" were supposed to be given to Jer on the wedding day when Jer offered tea to my sister, my brother and my parents.

I had my dinner and left the house with my mum at 7.15pm. We reached there at 7.35pm and surprisingly, we had taken the same MRT with Jer although we were not in the same cabin. My sister had taken her kids to the food court for dinner and we went to Lot 1 basement to buy some snacks for Jer as she had not eaten her dinner yet.

Everyone met at the shop and Jer began looking at the jewelleries. After a while, Jer picked a bracelet, a ring, a pair of earrings and a pendant. My sister paid for the ring, my sister-in-law paid for the pendant while the rest was paid by me on behalf of my parents. The bracelet needs to be adjusted and it was passed to Jer's brother while everyone else kept their prize.

After that, we shopped for a while and my brother sent us home.

No comments: