Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Final painting Touch-Up

I just stepped into my home when Sebasten called me. He asked me whether his painters can come to my new house now to do some painting touch-up which I had requested. I agreed to his request and went straight to the new house.

The painters came half an hour later and asked me what was needed to be done. I told them about the gap that can be seen in the study room. I was still looking around when I discovered that the paint on ceiling of the kitchen was peeling off again. Hence I asked them to touch up. When everything was done, I went to the study room to check and felt something wet on my soles of my foot. I checked and to my horror, I found paint on my foot!

I tactfully informed the painters and checked around the room while I try to spot for traces of wet paint. The painters then removed the paint on the floor by using his hand to wipe it away... I gave up and went to wash my feet.

When they were done, I asked for some spare paint from them in the event that I need paint to touch-up. They left me some paint in the storeroom and left the house. I had wanted to mop the floor but was hungry and went home after that.

I guess the mopping can wait another day haha!

No comments: