Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Completion of Renovation

In the afternoon, I was on course when I got a call from Sebasten. He told me that I could remove the dismantled wardrobe already or else I can't move in my bed. Sigh, I thought he would have ask his workers to do it for me since they had dismantled it. :(

A few days ago, I had already seen the dismantled wardrobe and I concluded that I will not be able to move it alone like what I did to the living room platform. So I began smsing my close friends for help but no one seems to be available. In the end, blood is still thicker than water! I called up my cousin (Desheng) who offered to help without any second thoughts. Thanks bro!

After my course, I went home and called my cousin to come to my house. He was having dinner outside and told me he will come after he had finished his food. I waited for an hour plus before he turned up at my house. I was watching TV for a while and he asked me to turn on my PS2 for him. Hearing that, I immediately picked up the tools I need and walked to the door. If I had turned on the PS2 for him, I doubt we will never stop playing haha!

So we left for my new house. We reached my new house shortly. The moment I opened the main door, I was surprised that the featured wall for the living room was up! I went to the bedrooms and got more surprises! The 2 new wardrobes were also completed! The lights for the living room and kitchen were also installed. Sebasten actually managed to complete the entire renovation in just 3 days!!! My cousin, on the other hand, exclaimed that the house is very big. I showed him around the house and of cos the wardrobe that stands in our way haha! We spent the next hour removing the wardrobe as it was not a simple task. But somehow, we managed to accomplish the mission! We went to the 7-11 to get a drink and we chit-chatted at void deck of Blk 338.

While we were relaxing there, Sebasten called me and told me that he was going to my new house to take a look. He said his guys told him everything was completed but he had yet to check the quality of work. I tried calling Jer but she did not answer her phone...

We met Sebasten at my new house and he explained to me what he had asked his guys to do for the cupboards and featured wall. He was pleased with the work done but nevertheless, he will still ask his guys to touch-up slightly. I called Jer again and she finally answered. She was still having dinner with her friends elsewhere... I told her the good news and since she was still outside, I would let Sebasten go off as he had another appointment. Jer asked me to wait for her as she wanted to take a look at the renovation.

Sebasten left and Jer came about half an hour later. She was delighted that everything was done beautifully and was very excited. She also thanked my cousin for the help he rendered to us. We left the house shortly and my cousin went home.

Finally the renovation for the house has been completed! Now, we can focus on the furniture and other matters.

No comments: