Friday, November 14, 2008

Clearing up of Renovation's mess

Tomorrow, the TV and furniture will all be delivered to the new house. But we have not started cleaning the house yet after the renovation has been completed. So, we decided to do some cleaning especially on the floor and featured wall before everything comes.

I had finished a course and reached home at around 6.30pm. I had my dinner at home and went alone to the new house. Jer had not leave her office but would come later.

I began cleaning the wardrobes and the progress was slow as I had physical training during my course and was tired from waking up early in the morning for the past 3 days. When Jer came, I was only cleaning the 2nd wardrobe... I asked Jer to wipe the featured wall and to sweep the floor while I continued on my task.

I finished my task and went to help Jer. We took turns to mop the floor as I was really very tired. After we mopped the floor, we still feel that the floor is still dusty. It must be the finer dust that we were unable to sweep and mop away.

We went home after securing the door. Our house is finally clean and ready yippee!

No comments: