Monday, November 3, 2008

Electricians @ Work

I woke up in the morning and went to the new house to open the mailbox. It has been ages since I have done so cos I don't always bring the key out.

I opened the mailbox and it was full of pamphlets and papers... If I don't clear the mailbox, I doubt anyone can stuff in anymore junk mail into my mailbox haa. I dumped everything in the mailbox into the rubbish bin and went up to the house to take a look.

I was surprised to find the door to be wide open. I went in and saw two persons in the house. They were the electricians whom Sebasten assisted us to engage. The ceiling fan in the living room was already dismantled and placed neatly on the floor. The uncle asked me whether I was on leave and I replied him that I will be working night shift later. The uncle then guessed that I'm from the police as he presumed only police work shift and he claimed that I got the "police" face... Do I really look that fierce? The uncle also helped to change my master bedroom toilet's light cover with the storeroom's as it has already cracked. Luckily, both light covers are of the same size and model.

Sebasten came shortly and told the uncle what to do. Without any hassle, they completed everything in 10 mins or so. They also helped to remove the kitchen lights as Jer wanted to change both since one of it has a broken cover and burnt tube.

Sebasten took some dimensions of the living room featured wall and left. Before he left, he told me to remove all the aircon remote controllers for fear that his workers might use them. That was my intention after his aircon guys had come to wash the aircons haha!

The task on hand now is that we need to settle the lights fast or the electricians will need to wait. This will delay the renovation of the living room too. Sigh...

No comments: