Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aircon Servicing

I reached home from night shift at around 11am. Sebasten had called me to notify me that his aircon guys would be coming to my new house to service the aircons and if I am free, I could go take a look at how they service and ask them questions. He told me to go between 3pm to 3.30pm. I took a bath and went to take a nap at 12pm.

My alarm rang at 3pm and I struggled to get out of my bed. I did not sleep well but nevertheless, I got up and went to my new house.

I reached there at 3.20pm and there were 2 guys servicing the aircons. They told me that the inverter system is fake as the energy consumption is the same as a normal aircon system. They showed me the filters which had been chemical-washed and explained to me what they did earlier.

Apparently, Sebestan had told them that I am his best friend and asked them to do a good job for me. Haha, I think I only know Sebasten for only a few months. Anyway, they left at 4pm, leaving behind a clean aircon system and some dirt on the floor. I was tired and didn't mop the floor.

I went home straight as I have a team makan session in the evening at Royal Carousel at Scotts Royal Plaza. Sigh, I'm so tired...

No comments: