Friday, January 2, 2009

Collection of Flowers & Suit

When I got up in the morning, I began to clean up my room. After which, I swept and mopped the floor while I wait for my cousin, Desheng, to come to my house. My cousin will also be 1 of my 6 brothers and I have yet to brief him about what he has to do tomorrow.

I waited for him for a few hours and I guess that he could be walking on foot to my house from Bt Panjang again.. When he arrived, I hit jackpot! He had walked to my house and I told him not to do so tomorrow as everything will be time-critical.

After that, we moved my stuff into Jer's brother's car and we set off to perform our errands. First, we went to my new house to put my stuff in the storeroom. Then we went to my sister's house to return her the monitor which I had borrowed from her a month ago. Finally, we went to Sattine to collect my suit and flowers.

I could not find any parking lots along Tg Pagar Rd and I decided to park the car along the road. I asked my cousin to sit inside the car with the engine still running while I collect the things. I returned within 5 mins and he told me that a Cisco officer had just summoned the car... I was shocked and saw the summon slip on the windscreen.

My cousin told me that he had told the officer to wait while he went to call me but the officer was yaya and did not give any time allowance. The officer was not around anymore and it was a $70 fine. This time I am really very pissed off by Cisco! Don't ever let me see your vehicles parking illegally cos the next moment you will receive a present from me!

I went back home and returned the car to Jer's brother. I also informed him about the summon and asked him to pass the letter to me once he has received it. Guess I need to appeal again..

I was having my dinner when I received a call from Mandy. She told me that the staff who had passed me the flowers had forgotten to give me the car ribbons.. After that, she arranged the staff to meet me at Bt Gomback MRT station. I went there and collected the ribbons. I was walking back when I realised that I have not bought hair wax yet.. I went to Prime supermarket and bought a Gatsby Moving Rubber.

As I was walking back home, I suddenly thought of my shirt and tie! I had moved all my shirts to the new house and I had forgotten to borrow Jer's brother's tie. I called Jer and she told me that Mavis was at her house. I told her about the tie and asked Mavis to pass it to me since she was there. Jer informed me that Mavis will be going home and I can meet her at her place.

I went back to the new house to collect my shirt. I made a final check at the bedroom and saw the empty pillow case. Oh I have forgotten to bring my pillow just now.. Luckily, there was a spare pillow in the guest bedroom and I used it as my pillow's replacement for the time being.

I went over to Mavis's house and collected the tie. Mavis also passed me her dad's tie which is very happening. I went home and had my bath. My mum had instructed me to wear a new set of pajamas and a new piece of undergarment after my bath and to wear a pair of new slippers whenever I walk around the house to prepare for "shang tou" The auspicious time for "shang tou" is 1am.. I'm so tired...

No comments: